Welcome Guest. Sign in or Signup
Asked by: A Keema
Belkin, G, How, Login, Router, to, Wireless Questions
How To Login to Belkin Wireless G Router?
sam on May 24, 2013
1. Use an Ethernet cable to connect your computer to back of your Belkin Wireless router. Use any of the four ports labeled LAN at the back of your router.
2. Open a web browser, such as “Firefox,” “Safari” or “Internet Explorer.”
3. Click on the address bar of your chosen web browser and type in http://192.168.2.1 (this is your routers default IP address). Press “Enter.”
4. Once the page has loaded you will be at the Belkin router login screen. Right-click on “Log in.”
5. Enter when prompted the router password. If you have not changed the password then by default leave the space to enter the password blank.
0 Votes 0 Votes 0 Votes
Existing User New User? Register Now
© 2016 Emergus Answers All right reserved.